1/4" Thick Silicone Foam 1" Width x 40' Length, Grey, Acrylic Adhesive
Pres-On S600 Series Silicone Foam Tapes are constructed of a medium density silicone foam coated with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. These tapes are UL recognized for their flame retardancy and gasketing properties.
- Combine foam lightness with seal of sponge rubber
- Resist UV, ozone, extreme temperatures, corrosion, and flame
- Prevent penetration of fine particles and wind-driven rain
- Excellent memory and low stress relaxation
Pres-On S600 Series Silicone Foam Tapes are ideal for sealing and protecting outdoor enclosures such as HID lighting fixtures, electronics cabinets, and HVAC units from environmental damage. These tapes are also recommended for isolating vibration in electronic components and vehicles.
- HID Lighting Fixtures
- Lighting Enclosures
- Electrical Boxes / Enclosures
- HVAC units
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.