8 Roll Pack 1/4" Thick High Density Neoprene Foam Strip, .50" Width x 50' Length
- 1/2" wide
- 1/4" thick
- 50' length (400 Feet total)
- Eliminate air and moisture leaks around windows and doors
- Absorb shock and dampen sound and vibrations
- Provide a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
- Resist acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Highly versatile – multi-purpose
P8300 Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are general application tapes recommended for sealing roof curbs to A/C units, as well as sealing out rain, moisture, and dust. These watertight tapes also conform to irregular surfaces and are ideal for gasketing and weatherproofing windows and doors.
- Roof Curb
- Weather Stripping
- Door Gasketing
- Weather Stripping
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Shipping Protection
- Joint Filling / Sealing
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.