1.25” Thick Polyether Urethane Foam Strip, 1.25” Width x 25’ Length, Rubber Adhesive
- Pressure sensitive, rubber based adhesive with excellent grab
- Fine cell polyether urethane foam is highly flexible
- Tape resists aging, weather, and environmental damage
- Excellent adhesion to wide range of surfaces
- Ideal for RV and automotive door gasketing
- Seals out moisture and dust, dampens sound and vibration
P8500 Series Foam Gasketing Tapes are flexible open cell foam tapes, single side coated with high-tack, permanent, rubber-based, pressure sensitive adhesive. These tapes exhibit a superior balance of tack, peel, and holding power on a wide variety of surfaces. Available in several thicknesses, P8500E is cost-effective, resists water and moisture, has very good air permeability, and remains flexible over a long period of demanding usage.
P8500 Series Foam Gasketing Tapes are designed for automotive gasketing applications, especially for RV doors.
- Door Gasketing
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once P8500E has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position P8500E carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If P8500E is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.