1/2" Thick Vinyl Nitrile Foam Strip, 3/4" Width x 25' Length, Acrylic Adhesive
Pres-On P8600 Series Vinyl Nitrile Foam Tapes’ uniform, closed cell structure resists the absorption of water and other fluids. Its high-performance, permanent acrylic adhesive bond is ideal for sealing, gasketing, weatherproofing, thermal insulating, absorbing shock, and dampening vibration.
- Composed of a vinyl nitrile closed cell foam blend
- Resists moisture, fire, and chemicals
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive exhibits high initial grab
- Provides a long lasting, permanent bond
- Uniform cell structure lends dimensional stability
P8600 Series Vinyl Nitrile Foam Tapes are widely utilized for roof curb sealing, pipe wrapping, filter gasketing, and a variety of other demanding HVAC applications.
- Roof Curb
- Air Filters
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Pipe Wrap
- Thermal Shielding
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.