1/4" Thick EPDM Foam Strip, 1.5" Width x 50' Length, Black, Acrylic Adhesive
- Eliminate air and moisture leaks around windows and doors
- Perform well in a wide range of temperatures (-70º to +220º F)
- Resist weathering, water, acid, chemicals, UV, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Exhibit low compression stress
- Highly versatile – multi-purpose
- Available in soft density closed cell foam
Pres-On P9200 Series EPDM Foam Tapes are composed of premium quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene methylene), soft density, closed cell foam with single side, acrylic adhesive, and an easy-to-use release liner.
P9200 Series EPDM Foam Tapes are general purpose, high-performance tapes that are excellent for weather stripping, gasketing, dust-proofing, sound dampening, filling and sealing joints, packing and sealing appliances, and thermal insulation.
- Weather Stripping
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Thermal Shielding
- Shipping Protection
- Joint Filling / Sealing
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.