1/4” Thick Polyester Urethane Foam Strip, 1/2” Width x 50’ Length, Rubber Adhesive
- Pressure sensitive, rubber based adhesive with excellent grab
- Fine cell polyester urethane foam is highly flexible
- Tape resists aging, weather, and environmental damage
- Excellent adhesion to wide range of surfaces
- Ideal for RV and automotive door gasketing
- Seals out moisture and dust, dampens sound and vibration
P8500 Series Foam Gasketing Tapes are designed for automotive gasketing applications, especially for RV doors.
- Door Gasketing
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once P8500 has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position P8500 carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If P8500 is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.