1/4" Thick, Polyethylene Foam 1" Wide x 10' Length, White, Rubber Adhesive
- Single sided Rubber Based Adhesive
- .25" thick
- 1 inch x 10 feet
- White Color
- Designed with cross-linked closed cell polyethylene technology
- Resists water, UV, aging, chemicals, and temperature extremes
- Flexible and conforms to most smooth and irregular surfaces
- Ideal for custom die-cutting
- FDA approved for food contact
- Standard white color, also available in black
Pres-On PF1600 Polyethylene Foam Tapes are single side coated with rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive to provide high-tack and high sheer. PF1600 tapes are available in rolls and sheets backed with easy-to-use release liners. They are also offered in several thicknesses and densities — ranging from 2.0 to 6.0 lb/ft3.
General purpose, high-performance tape for bonding, cushioning, dampening of noise, shock, and vibration. Provides barrier to moisture, gas, dust and vapors. Used in window glazing and door manufacturing, among many other applications.
- Shipping Protection
- Door Gasketing
- Industrial Gasketing
- Window Glazing
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.