1/4" Thick Polyethylene Foam Strip, 3/4" Width x 50' Length, Black, Rubber Adhesive
Pres-On PF1600 Polyethylene Foam Tapes are single side coated with rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive to provide high-tack and high sheer.
- 2 LB Density
- Designed with cross-linked closed cell polyethylene technology
- Resists water, UV, aging, chemicals, and temperature extremes
- Flexible and conforms to most smooth and irregular surfaces
- Ideal for custom die-cutting
- FDA approved for food contact
PF1600 is excellent for a wide variety of uses including glazing tape for window, door and mirror fabrications, industrial gasketing, glass separators, furniture and appliance bumpers. These general use construction tapes are also recommended for sealing, shock and noise absorption, and cushioning for shipping pads.
- Shipping Protection
- Door Gasketing
- Industrial Gasketing
- Window Glazing
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.