1/8" Thick Vinyl PVC Foam Tape, 1" Width X 75' Length, Gray, Acrylic Adhesive
- Color: Gray
- Adhesive: Acrylic, Single Side
- Medium density, closed cell, vinyl foam resists water and other fluids
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam is excellent choice for gasketing, cushioning, dampening, weatherproofing, and sealing applications
- Maintain a permanent positive seal when used as gasketing material
- Combine strength with flexibility to fit and seal
- Conform to irregular, curved, and uneven surfaces
- Single side coated with aggressive, long-life, acrylic adhesive
Pres-On VF1100 Series Vinyl Foam Tapes are recommended for general use in a wide variety of demanding applications in the HVAC, transportation, retail, marine, appliance, construction and automobile industries.
- Electrical Boxes / Enclosures
- Shock Absorption
- Thermal Shielding
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Industrial Gasketing
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.