High Bond Acrylic Tape, Clear, 40 MIL Thick X 3/8" Width X 16' Length
Special Promotion - Buy 2 Rolls Get 1 Free! *Must put 3 in Cart
- Transparent Solid Acrylic
- Excellent weathering properties, including moisture and sub-zero temps
- Resistant to high temperatures for bonding prior to paint processing
- Continuous bond distributes stress over entire surface
- Faster, easier assembly
- Dampens noise and vibration
- Compensates for differential thermal expansion or contraction
This product is a double sided acrylic based adhesive tape, which is especially designed for the bonding of high and medium energy substrates. This tape is capable of absorbing the differing thermal expansions of the two different materials. This type maintains a high impact resistance even at temperatures below 0˚ Celsius. This has a very high initial tack due to the coating and has a very good plasticizer resistance. The advantage of the excellent conformability is that thin or textured surfaces can be bonded full surface and tension free.
NOTE: Pres-On acrylic tapes are not intended for use with heavily plasticized materials or very low surface energy plastics, such as polyethylene and polypropylene.