Applying a 2 inch wide foam tape to insulate pipes is an easy and effective way to improve energy efficiency and temperature control.
- Start by cleaning the pipe surface to remove any excessive dirt, grime or dust. This will ensure that your Presbond Foam Tape Insulation is adhering to the pipe and not the built up dirt and other particles.
- Measure the length of the pipe that needs to be insulated and then cut the foam tape accordingly.
- Remove the backing from one side of the tape and carefully press it onto the pipe, making sure it is firmly adhered.
- Finally, wrap the remaining portion of the tape around the pipe and press it firmly into place.
- Repeat this process for all areas that need to be insulated.