High Temperature Labels
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 4" x 4"
- 2.0 mils thick
- 3.125" Core
- 600 Labels per Roll
*Have a different size or need more than 6,000 labels? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (quote link) for a quick quote. Minimum orders typically start at $400, pricing is lower per label though!
- White color
- Back slit liner for easy application
- Removable Acrylic Adhesive
- Withstand prolonged exposure to high-temperature processing (autoclave)
- Ideal for use on flat, insulated, and laminated glass
- Smudge-proof printable label stock with removable acrylic adhesive
- Compatible with thermal transfer printing processes (100% resin ribbon required)
- Remove easily without residue
- *Not For Use During Tempering Process
Specifically designed to withstand long-term exposure to high temperature processing (autoclave), Pres-On Ultra High Temp Labels are a premium performance, ultra removable, acrylic adhesive coated label stock. Ultra High Temp Labels are compatible with thermal transfer printing processes (100% resin ribbon required) and engineered for optimal adhesion throughout every step of the product supply chain.
- Glass manufacturing operations
- Micro-thin glass coatings
- Flat glass
- Insulated glass
- Hot (post tempered) glass
*Not For Use During Tempering Process
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov