Have An Extreme Sealing Requirement With Temperatures Over 300°F?
Silicone with Acrylic Adhesive
Open cell silicone combines foam lightness with the seal of sponge rubber to effectively resist UV, ozone, extreme temperatures, corrosion, water, and fine particles. Characteristics also include excellent memory and low stress relaxation.
• Industry Applications – sealing and protecting outdoor enclosures such as HID lighting fixtures, electronics cabinets, and HVAC units from environmental damage.
• Automotive Applications – isolating vibration and noise
• Data Center Applications – enclosure gaskets that can withstand temperatures in excess of 400°F
• Household Applications – replacing gaskets on ovens, grills, and other appliances
• Critical Water-Proofing
• Passed UL94, HF1 self-extinguishing test
• Medium firmness silicone available in red, gray, and black
Do you have a product need that is not listed on our site? Contact us today, and we will do our best to have it listed, just for you!
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.