2-RL Pack 1/16” Thick 2-Sided Neoprene Foam, 1” Width x 100’ Length
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1" wide
- 1/16" thick
- 100' length (200 Feet Total)
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
- Ideal for providing long term fastening / mounting power; can replace screws, liquid adhesives, and spot welds
- Coated with high-tack, acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive
Pres-On P8206DC Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, acrylic based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on two sides with easy-to-use release liner.
- OEM Assembly
- Mirror Mounting
- Window Mounts
- General HVACR
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
- Mounting Signs
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov