1/32" Thick Cork Rubber Tape, 3" Width x 100' Length, Acrylic Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 3" wide
- 1/32" thick
- 100' length
- Rugged synthetic cork and copolymer rubber combination
- Very high adhesion properties and holding power
- Attractive cushion / bumper for cabinet doors, furniture, and store fixtures
- Adheres securely to wood, plastic and painted surfaces
- Excellent as weather stripping for wood and metal sash
- Excellent as a rugged, long-lasting flooring material
Pres-On P10800 Series Cork / Rubber Tapes provide padding and cushioning for store fixtures, furniture and consumer appliances; eliminate squeaks between metal panels; and act as bumper pads for cabinet doors. Also effective as weather stripping for wood and metal sash. Can be used as a flooring material.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Cabinet doors & drawers
- Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Shipping Protection
- Storage Protection
- Weather Stripping
- Non-Skid Flooring
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results. Pres-On does not assume any responsibility or liability for any advice furnished by it, or for the performance or results of any installation or use of the product(s) or any final product into which the product(s) may be incorporated by the purchaser and/or user. The purchaser and/or user should perform its own tests to determine the suitability and fitness of the product(s) for the particular purpose desired in any given situation.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov