1/4" Thick EPDM Foam Strip, 3/8" Width x 50' Length, Black, Acrylic Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 3/8" wide
- 1/4" thick
- 50' length
- Eliminate air and moisture leaks around windows and doors
- Perform well in a wide range of temperatures (-70º to +220º F)
- Resist weathering, water, acid, chemicals, UV, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Exhibit low compression stress
- Highly versatile – multi-purpose
- Available in medium density closed cell foam
Pres-On P9325 Series EPDM Foam Tapes are composed of premium quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene methylene), medium density, closed cell foam with single side, acrylic adhesive, and an easy-to-use release liner.
P9300 Series EPDM Foam Tapes are general purpose, high-performance tapes that are excellent for weather stripping, gasketing, dust-proofing, sound dampening, filling and sealing joints, packing and sealing appliances, and thermal insulation.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Weather Stripping
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Thermal Shielding
- Shipping Protection
- Joint Filling / Sealing
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov