1/7" Thick Wear-Resistant Foam Strip, 50’ Length, Black, Acrylic Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- Multiple widths
- 1/7" Thick
- 50' length
- Density 26 PCF
- Flexible and compressible open cell sponge rubber
- High bond acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive
- High coefficient of friction for non-skid applications
- For use in vibration mounts, thermal shielding, gasketing
- Medium density with excellent shock absorption
- Excellent weatherproofing tape provides long lasting seal around windows and door frames
Pres-On P8015 Sponge Rubber Tapes features a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side with a release liner for easy application. P8000 is a medium density, open cell foam tape that offers a long service life in a wide variety of applications, high compression with a fast recovery, and superior thermal and non-skid properties. Porous, elastic tape made from natural rubber.
General application tape that provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust and air leaks. Also prevents noise and vibrations. Extremely durable with shock absorption. Can be used for weatherproofing doors and windows, and in automobiles and marine uses. Non-skid properties make it ideal for use on the bottoms of consumer products.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Door Gasketing
- Weather Stripping
- Non-Skid / Non-Slip
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Shock Absorption
- Thermal Shielding
- Rubber Feet
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov