2-RL Pack 1/16” Thick Double Sided PE Foam, 5/8” Width x 108’ Length, White
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 5/8" wide
- 1/16" thick
- 108' length (216 Feet Total)
- Cross-linked, closed cell, double coated foam tape
- Coated with high-tack pressure sensitive rubber adhesive
- Excellent flexibility with conformability to uneven surfaces
- Resists damage from weather and chemicals
- Ideal for replacement of liquid sealant
P4200 Series Polyethylene Foam Tapes are cross-linked, closed-cell polyethylene foam tapes for general purpose use. Coated on both sides with a high-tack, rubber-based permanent adhesive with outstanding grab on wide range of materials. These tapes offers long term bonding that stands up to UV damage and weather, even on irregular or uneven surfaces.
General purpose, high-performance tape for bonding, cushioning, dampening of noise, shock, and vibration. Provides barrier to moisture, gas, dust and vapors. Used in window glazing and door manufacturing, among many other applications.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Window Glazing
- Weather Stripping
- Door Gasketing
- OEM Assembly
- Mirror Mounting
- Window Mounts
- General HVACR
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
- Mounting Signs
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov