Air Conditioner Foam Seal Tape
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1" wide
- 1/2" thick
- 12.5' length
- Light density foam that is flexible
- Composed of a vinyl neoprene closed cell foam blend
- Resists moisture, fire, and chemicals
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive exhibits high initial grab
- Provides a long lasting, permanent bond
- Uniform cell structure lends dimensional stability
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Pres-On P8400 Series Vinyl Neoprene Foam Tapes’ uniform, closed cell structure resists the absorption of water and other fluids. Its high-performance, permanent acrylic adhesive bond is ideal for sealing, gasketing, weatherproofing, thermal insulating, absorbing shock, and dampening vibration. With a pressure sensitive, self stick adhesive on one side, there is no need to prime the foam and hand apply glue.
P8400 Series Vinyl Neoprene Foam Tapes are widely utilized for roof curb sealing, pipe wrapping, filter gasketing, and a variety of other demanding HVAC applications.
- Air Conditioner Seal
- Roof Curb
- Ducting Gaskets
- Air Filters
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- General HVACR
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov