Neoprene Vinyl Insulation Tape, 1/8" Thick x 2" Width x 30' Length, Acrylic Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 2" wide (50.8 millimeters)
- 1/8" thick (3.178 millimeters)
- 30' length (9 meters)
- Composed of a vinyl nitrile closed cell foam blend
- Resists moisture, fire, and chemicals
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive exhibits high initial grab
- Provides a long lasting, permanent bond
- Uniform cell structure lends dimensional stability
Pres-On P8612 Series Vinyl Nitrile Foam Tapes’ uniform, closed cell structure resists the absorption of water and other fluids. Its high-performance, permanent acrylic adhesive bond is ideal for sealing, gasketing, weatherproofing, thermal insulating, absorbing shock, and dampening vibration.
P8600 Series Vinyl Nitrile Foam Tapes are widely utilized for roof curb sealing, pipe wrapping, filter gasketing, and a variety of other demanding HVAC applications.
- Roof Curb
- Ducting Gaskets
- Air Filters
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Pipe Wrap
- Thermal Shielding
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- General HVACR
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov