White Polyethylene Foam, 1/16" Thick x 1" Width x 100' Length, Rubber Adhesive
- 1" wide
- 1/16" thick
- 100' length
- 4 LB Density
- Rubber Based Permanent Adhesive
- Ease-Release Liner
- Functional Temperature of 0°F to 140°F
- Passes Flammability (MVSS302)
- Designed with cross-linked closed cell polyethylene technology
- Resists water, UV, aging, chemicals, and temperature extremes
- Flexible and conforms to most smooth and irregular surfaces
- Ideal for custom die-cutting
- FDA approved for food contact
Pres-On PF1606 Polyethylene Foam Tapes are single side coated with rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive to provide high-tack and high sheer.
PF1600 is excellent for a wide variety of uses including glazing tape for window, door and mirror fabrications, industrial gasketing, glass separators, furniture and appliance bumpers. These general use construction tapes are also recommended for sealing, shock and noise absorption, and cushioning for shipping pads.
- Adhesion to Steel, 20 minute dwell = 10 lbs/in width or foam tear
- Static Shear @ 72°F 1 x 1 x 500 grams = 1000 hours minimum
- Static Shear @ 72°F 1 x 1 x 1000 grams = 200 hours minimum
- Shipping Protection
- Door Gasketing
- Industrial Gasketing
- Window Glazing
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results
Technical Data Sheet
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.