Very High Bond Double-Sided Adhesive Tape
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- Multiple width options
- .045" thick (45 mil)
- 108' length
- 3M 4941 VHB ACRYLIC TAPE and ULINE S-10114, S-10115, S-10116, S17643 Alternative
- Grey Color, 52 PCF Density, 90° Peel Adhesion 23 lb ASTM D3330
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Provide an aggressive, permanent, pressure sensitive bond
- Bonds well to painted metals, plastic and glass
- Excellent environmental resistance — including moisture, UV, solvents, plasticizers and sub-zero temps
- Reduce and dampen vibration, sound and shock
- Flexible, moldable, compressionable, and highly conformable
- Replace traditional fasteners, rivets, bolts, screws, liquid adhesives, and spot welds
Pres-On PHB5100G (Grey) Tapes are general purpose, double-sided, exceptional high bond, multi-purpose acrylic-based adhesive tape, with a solid acrylic core. Designed for bonding of medium surface energy, and high surface energy substrates. Low surface energy in combination with available primer.
Capable of absorbing the differing thermal expansions of two different materials, and maintains a high impact resistance even at temperatures below 0˚ Celsius.
NOTE: It is the end user’s responsibility to test and determine if the tape is suitable for the application.
- Wall Cabinet Hanging
- Electronics Assembly
- Auto trim
- Commercial Vehicle CV Tape
- Panel attachments on trailers, buses and more
- Glass to Painted Surfaces
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov