UL 2B3 neoprene PVC blend material is a special type of synthetic rubber material that is made up of a combination of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and Neoprene. It is designed to provide superior flexibility and abrasion resistance, as well as high resistance to oil, water, and weathering. This material is ideal for applications where superior electrical insulation, physical strength, and flexibility are important.
- Neoprene vinyl foam with self adhesive is highly versatile and can be used for a variety of applications.
- It is able to provide insulation and soundproofing, as well as vibration damping.
- It is moisture resistant and fire retardant, making it ideal in damp environments.
- Neoprene vinyl foam with self adhesive is easy to apply and seal, providing reliable protection.
- It can be used to seal gaps, passages and cracks to minimize air leakage and drafts.
|UL 2B3 Neoprene PVC
|Similar Everyday Material
|Insole of Shoe