Bulk Order Glass Separator Pads Cork Foam
- 1-1/2 inch wide (38.1 millimeters) x 5/8 inch long (15.88 millimeters)
- 1/4" thick
Need a different size? Minimums typically start at 50,000 pieces (pricing structure is lower and lead time is 4-6 weeks).
- 7,500 pieces per roll minimum
- Firm density grade cork
- 3/16 inch thick cork permanently adhered to 1/16 inch thick cling foam
- No adhesive residue to hassle with
- Rectangular shape
- Superior protection against scratches and scuffs
Pres-On cork foam separator pads are ideal for protecting fragile glass, mirrors, easily scratched metal, paint-coated products and other breakable items. Pres-On cork pads achieve this by absorbing vibration and reducing slippage during packing, shipping and installation. Glass cork pads are specifically recommended to prevent twisting, rattling, and damage to pre-hung windows and doors during transport.
- Glass and window stabilizer
- Shipping protection for fragile items
- Shock absorption
- Door shims
- Mirror protection
- Jamb spacers
- Window and door transportation protection
- Metal padding
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve hold.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.