1/16” Thick Neoprene Foam Strip, 3” Width x 100’ Length, Black, Rubber Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 3" wide (76.2 millimeters)
- 1/16" thick (1.58 millimeters)
- 100' length (30.5 meters)
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
- sc41 ul
- 2C1 ASTM D1056
Pres-On P8206 Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Roof Curbs
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Garage Door Cushion
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- Packaging Protection
- General HVACR
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
- Face Mask Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov