15LB Density 1/8" Thick Vinyl PVC Foam Tape, 1/4" Width X 75' Length
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1/4" wide
- 1/8" thick
- 75' length
- Color: Black
- Single-coated with high-tack, pressure sensitive, acrylic adhesive
- Maintains permanent positive seal when used for gasketing
- Closed cell structure resists moisture and chemicals
- Excellent load bearing characteristics
- Ideal for OEM applications such as automotive and HVAC
Pres-On VF10200 Series Vinyl Foam Tapes are ideal for sealing, cushioning, gasketing, and weatherproofing in wide range of industries, including automotive, general industrial, HVAC, and electronics.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Electronic Equipment Components
- Electronic Devices
- Medical Devices
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once VF Series tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position VF Series tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If VF Series tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov