13LB Medium Density 3/16" Thick Vinyl PVC Foam Tape, .63" Width X 45' Length
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 5/8" wide
- 3/16" thick
- 45' length
- Color: Black
- Adhesive: Acrylic, Single Side
- Medium density, closed cell, vinyl foam resists water and other fluids
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam is excellent choice for gasketing, cushioning, dampening, weatherproofing, and sealing applications
- Maintain a permanent positive seal when used as gasketing material
- Combine strength with flexibility to fit and seal
- Conform to irregular, curved, and uneven surfaces
- Single side coated with aggressive, long-life, acrylic adhesive
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Pres-On VF1100 Series Vinyl Foam Tapes are recommended for general use in a wide variety of demanding applications in the HVAC, transportation, retail, marine, appliance, construction and automobile industries.
- Electrical Boxes / Enclosures
- Shock Absorption
- Thermal Shielding
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Industrial Gasketing
Thoroughly clean contact surface before use. Once tape has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused. Therefore, position tape carefully, assuring that it is in contact with all surfaces. If tape is misaligned, remove used unit, discard and repeat application with new unit. Test product for system compatibility as individual application conditions can impact results.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov