2C1 SCE 41 1/4 Thick Neoprene Foam Tape, 1 Inch x 50 Feet
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1" wide
- 1/4" thick
- 50' length
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
- sce41 ul
- 2C1 ASTM D1056
Pres-On P8225 Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner.
- Roof Curbs
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Garage Door Cushion
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- Packaging Protection
- General HVACR
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov