2C3 Closed Cell Neoprene Foam Sheet 1/16" Thick, 12" x 12", Acrylic Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 12" inch width
- 12" inch length
- 1/16" inch thickness
- High performance acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive
- Closed Cell Foam
- 15lb Density - PCF
- 100% Neoprene Foam
- Excellent temperature range
- Excellent weather resistance; UV, and Ozone
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- ASTM D1056-14 2C3
- ASTM-D 1056-67 SCE43
- SAE J18-02 2C3
Pres-On NE4300 Series Neoprene Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell pure 100% Neoprene tapes. Temperature range of -70 Fahrenheit to +200 Fahrenheit. NE4300 ASTM D1056-14 2C3 foam pass UL 94 HF1, but are not UL listed.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- OEM Assembly
- Industrial Gaskets
- Automotive Seals
- Outdoor applications
- Sealing out water, air, dust, and resist oil
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov