3/16” Thick Medium Neoprene Foam, 1” Width x 50’ Length, Black, Rubber Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1" wide
- 3/16" thick
- 50' length
- Density 5-9 lbs/ft3
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
- SCE 42, 2C2
- Temp Resistance -40F to +250F
Pres-On P8118 Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, medium density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner.
Pres-On P8118 Series is different than the P8118UL Series based on the Foam Density. The P8118 is still UL rated but has a higher density rating.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- Roof Curb
- Ducting Gaskets
- Air Filters
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Pipe Wrap
- Thermal Shielding
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- General HVACR
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov