Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
- Multiple Widths
- 1/16" thick (1.57 millimeter)
- 100' Lengths
- For different thicknesses contact us for custom sizes
- Black color
- Acrylic Adhesive Backing
- Combine foam lightness with seal of sponge rubber
- ASTM G53-96 Good UV Resistance
- GM 4486P-95 Ozone Resistance Pass
- UL 94HBF Flammability Pass
- SAE J-1756 3 hrs @ 100°C (212°F) Fogging Pass
- ASTM E595-93 24 hrs @ 125°C (257°F) @ <7kPa (1.02 psi) Outgassing
- UL JMST2 (Consisting of UL50 & UL508) Environmental
PORON® 4701-40 is a soft polyurethane foam produced by Rogers Corporation. The material exhibits excellent flexibility and durability in a multitude of applications. It is easily compressed and highly resistant to compression set from prolonged use.
- Vibration dampening and isolation
- Gap filling
- Shoe Insoles
- Electronics enclosures
- Medical devices
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.