Transparent Very High Bond Double Sided Tape, 16.5' Length
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 3/8" ; 1/2" ; 3/4" ; 1" ; 2" widths
- .040" thick
- 16.5' length
- 3M 4910 VHB ACRYLIC TAPE and ULINE S-16209, S-10111 Alternatives
- Clear - Transparent
- Provide an aggressive, permanent, pressure sensitive bond
- Stain resistant, crystal clear, solid acrylic construction
- Excellent environmental resistance — including moisture and sub-zero temps
- Reduce and dampen vibration, sound and shock
- Flexible, moldable, compressionable, and highly conformable
- Resist hardening and brittling with age
- Replace traditional fasteners, liquid adhesives, and spot welds
Pres-On PHB1000 Series High Bond Tapes are pressure sensitive, water clear, and designed to provide a superior bond to a wide variety of substrates, including glass and other clear materials. These tapes possess a uniform high-tack acrylic adhesive on both surfaces and bond to most clean, dry, oil-free substrates. PHB1000 is formulated to withstand chemicals, plasticizers, weathering, steam, moisture, and wide temperature ranges without losing adhesion power.
Suitable for high and medium surface energy plastics, transparent plastics, stainless steel, galvanized steel, anodized aluminum, coated aluminum, and glass.
NOTE: Pres-On acrylic tapes are not intended for use with heavily plasticized materials or very low surface energy plastics, such as polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Shower Doors
- Skylight Sealing
- Glass and Mirrors
- Electronics Assembly
- Auto trim
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov