8LB Low Density 1/8" Thick Grey Vinyl Foam, 1" x 100' Length, Acrylic PSA
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1" width
- 1/8" thick
- 100' length
- Ultra soft
- Composed of a closed cell Ultra Foam UF-8 Vinyl Foam
- Grey color
- Resists moisture, water, sunlight, and oxidation
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive exhibits high initial grab
- Provides a long lasting, permanent bond
- Extremely flexible
- Shore 00 durometer 35
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Pres-On P5100 Series Vinyl Foam Tapes are ultra conformable and ultra soft. The closed cell structure offers excellent resistance to water, sunlight, and oxidation while remaining very flexible. P5100 Vinyl Foam sheets and strips have a very low pressure to compress of 3.5 psi with compression deflection at 2.5 psi. This results in very low bounce back of the materials, meaning once you have compressed your gasketing in your application, the material will not bounce back to disrupt the seal you created in a meaningful way.
- Outdoor use
- Ducting Gaskets
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- General HVACR
- Channel Filler
- Uneven Surface Sealing
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov