Viton® Fluoroelastomer 1/8" Thick x 1/4" Wide x 56" Length, Acrylic PSA
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1/4" wide
- 1/8" thick
- 56" (4.66 feet)
- Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive 1-Side
- Viton Type A
- Closed Cell Foam
- 19 PCF Density
- Temperature range of -10°F - +400°F
- Resists acids, chemicals, fuel and oil
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive exhibits high initial grab
- Provides a long lasting, permanent bond
- Lightweight and highly compressible
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Viton® fluoroelastomer offers excellent resistance to corrosive environments. Viton is highly resistant to boric acid, isopropyl alcohol, fuel, and oil. Temperature range of -10° to 400° F for the foam and -40° to 350° F on the acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive.
The ASTM D1056 2B2 specification Viton foam strips, die cuts, and sheets meet the most demanding of applications.
- High Performance Sealing
- Thermal Insulation
- Fluid Power
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov