8-RL Pack 1/16” Thick Neoprene Foam Strip, 1/4” Width x 50’ Length, Black, Rubber Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 1/4" wide
- 1/16" thick
- 50' length (400 Feet total)
- High-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner.
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Pres-On P8106UL Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner.
- Roof Curb
- Ducting Gaskets
- Air Filters
- General Weather Stripping
- Door Gaskets
- Shock Absorption
- Vibration / Noise Dampening
- Pipe Wrap
- Thermal Shielding
- Weatherproofing Windows, Doors, Vents
- General HVACR
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov