1/2” Thick Neoprene Foam Strip, 3” Width x 25’ Length, Black, Rubber Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 3" wide
- 1/2" thick
- 25' length
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass Fmvss302, can/csa C22.2 #017-92, and ul 94 Hf1 for flammability
- ASTM D1056 2C2
- 6 PCF
Pres-On P8150UL Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner. These watertight tapes also conform to irregular surfaces and are ideal for gasketing and weatherproofing windows and doors.
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
- OEM Assembly
- Mirror Mounting
- Window Mounts
- General HVACR
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
- Mounting Signs
- Medical Face Shields
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov