3/4” Thick Neoprene Foam Strip, 3” Width x 25’ Length, Black, Rubber Adhesive
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free UPS or Fed Ex Ground Shipping available on orders over $50. Continental U.S. Destinations only.
We comply with the Buy American Act requirements.
- 3" wide
- 3/4" thick
- 25' length
- Absorbs shock and dampens sound and vibrations
- Provides a tight, long-lasting seal against moisture, dust, and air leaks
- Resists acids, alkali, ozone, and oxidation
- Pass FMVSS302, CAN/CSA C22.2 #017-92, and UL 94 HF1 for flammability
- SCE42 2C2 Neoprene
- 6 PCF Density +/-2
Click the link above to view adhesion properties to steel, static shear performance and physical properties such as elongation, water absorption, flammability and more.
Pres-On P8175UL Series Neoprene / EPDM / SBR Closed Cell Foam Tapes are specification grade, soft density, black, closed cell Neoprene/EPDM/SBR blend tapes featuring a high-tack, rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) on one side with easy-to-use release liner.
- OEM Assembly
- Mirror Mounting
- Window Mounts
- General HVACR
- Vibration and Rattle Reduction
- Mounting Signs
- Medical Face Shields
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov